Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have no idea...But I hope !




    I really did not know what to expect when I first started class. I just hoped that the classes that I would be taking would in the long run help me figure out what it is that I might be intersted in and also help me have a better understanding to what the language of human rights means. The classes so far I would have to say have been great. I get the feeling that I will be learning more then what I had expectied. I would have to say though that one of my main goals is to become a better writer. Having read some of the blogs that are already up I can see the many types of writing and the different ways that everyone uses to express themself. I hope to get better in this so that in future classes I can express my thoughts more clearly and people can have a better understanding to my writing. I consider myself to be ok in the skill of writing, something that I hope to change in time. I find it impressive is to see how a person writes and is able to put their thoughs on paper so clearly that the readr can feel what the writer is tryin to say.

3 comments:

  1. I can relate a lot to your undecided career path, I believe with this cluster we will see many different windows of opportunities which may lead to a preferred career path. Hopefully the enjoyment of the course continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand you and feel the same way about my writing as appose to everyone elses. I think by the time this semester ends we'll both learn a lot of skill to writing that will eventually make use better writers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I hope the enjoyment continues, and I look forward to learning great things. We will all have learned something that will make us better writers.

    ReplyDelete